1. Best Book You Read In 2012?: Beastly by Alex Flinn
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?: Unbreakable Love by Angela Carling3.
3.Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2012?: Desert Rice by Angela Scott4.
4.Book you recommended to people most in 2012?: I know that I keep talking about this book, but I cannot help myself – Anew by Chelsea Fine
5. Best series you discovered in 2012?: Again, I apologize, but the Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine!!!
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2012? Stephanie Kate Strohm is BRILLIANT and I can’t wait to read more from her! Also, Chelsea Fine.
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?: Again – Desert Rice by Angela Scott
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2012? Hmm, I have no idea. I am drawing a blank.
9. Book You Read In 2012 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year
: Anow by Chelsea FIne when(hopefully) I will get a fine copy.10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2012?
Beastly by Alex Flinn – her covers are simple and elegant.11. Most memorable character in 2012?
: Tristan from Archers of Avalon
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2012?: Pilgrims don’t wear pink by Stephanie Kate Strohm
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2012?: Desert Rice by Angela Scott. I wanted to scream and cry while I read the book. I felt so sorry for the two characters, but also a little bit of hate for the girl for what she did. I know that she probably did not realize it, but she forgot to mention one small detail to her brother, one that would change his life. I hope that nobody will ever go through what the main female character went through.
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2012 to finally read?: Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2012? way too many
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2012?: I really don;t know. The longest maybe Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick or Insurgent by Veronica Roth. The shortest, I think that Unbreakable Love by Angela Carling
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It?: hmm there were some, but I can’t remember right now:(
18. Favorite Relationship From A Book You Read In 2012: Nora’s relationship with Patch from the Hush, Hush series. I choose this relationship because is different from others. It is hard to stand being left in the dark by the one you love the most. Another relationship is the one between Scarlet and Tristan from Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine. Tristan gave everything up for his brother and the one he loves.
19. Favorite Book You Read in 2012 From An Author You Read Previously: Passion by Lauren Kate
20. Best Book You Read That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else: Passion by Lauren Kate. (Thanks Cris!!! )
*** va invit si pe voi sa completati si sa imi lasati un link mai jos:D